Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New phone, new ap!


I was feeling really sluggish yesterday morning, so following the model of my friend Anne, I decided to do a tiny "work out".  It's not really a work out.  It's me walking the loop around the ponds at my apartment complex.  I'm not even walking fast, and I'm stopping to feed pretty much every squirrel I see.  (I know.  "Work out" isn't really the right word...)  Anyway, I have my new iPhone 4!!!  I upgraded from the FIRST generation iPhone, so it really was about time.  I have a new ap that my friend in LA recommended called "instagram".  I LOVE it!  Here's some of the fall foliage I came across:)

I started seeing some leaves that were really pretty, so I started collecting them, thinking that I would photograph them at home.  Unfortunately, one of the pieces of lighting equipment that attaches the light to the stand is MIA.  But, I did manage to do one picture.  It's not as good as I would like.  Pretty much, I'm taking a macro lens and photographing the leaf really upclose a bunch of times, and then taking all the really detailed, in focus parts and stitching them together to have a leaf with a whoooooole lot of detail.  This one was as good as I could do while holding the camera, trying to focus, and aiming the light all at the same time:)



No comments:

Post a Comment