Thursday, November 25, 2010

YAY TURKEY DAY!

I slowly got better yesterday, and by today was doing well enough to go with the family!!!  It was soooo cold!  I went from being, like 70 degrees yesterday and crashed down to the 40's.  Whew!  But I got to be there.  I got to snuggle with my niece.  I got to hear all 4 of my nephews running around trying to beat the crap out of each other.  Ahhhh.. family:)  It was priceless.  We got to have John's and my friend Paul out for his second annual Morgan family Thanksgiving brew-haha.  I had to lay down for a little after we ate, but for the most part I was fine.  And I was told by at least 4 different family members that I looked way hotter than they remember ever seeing me.  BONUS!!  I'll take a compliment like that!  (Cancer is known for doing that right?  No?  No? Just me?)

I was so worried I wouldn't be able to go. This was the sickest I've felt since I got swine flu last year.  There is no natural reason I should have recovered as fast as I did.  Thank you God!

John and I just got home, so he and my hot-self are going to watch a movie in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment