Friday, December 3, 2010

My new leaf picture

So, nothing to new to report here other than I did another leaf picture today.  I'm kinda proud.  It's a combination of about 45 photos, and the amount of detail, if you could see it up close, is really cool.  It's still not as good as it could be.  I still don't have the light stand and my hand is pretty shaky.  But I still like it:)  I could've spot edited the little dead parts on it, but I kinda like the imperfections.  If you click on it, you can actually pull it up in a separate window to see it a little bigger.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hillary, I just wanted to let you know that we are still keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. A couple of students from last year have asked how you are doing. Take care.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the kids too. I know that that's not totally "kosher" to miss the kids at a disciplinary school where they are supposedly being "punished", but I do:( I always said they were my favorite part. (Until I had short term. Then I wanted to strangle them...) Tell them I wish I was there with them.

    ReplyDelete