Saturday, October 30, 2010

Something afoot...

I feel like there is something afoot in my body.  I have felt it for 2 days.  It feels like I'm getting sick, like it's just waiting to come, but it isn't coming.  I've laid pretty low since Thursday.  I haven't gone anywhere during the day and just rested.  I have gone out and done stuff in the evening, but it's only been chill stuff like watching the ranger game and going to a movie.

I had planned on going to a Halloween party tonight with John and some church friends.  I was really looking forward to it:( I think I've decided that I shouldn't be around anybody for the next 2 days.  I think this might just be what they are talking about when they say that my "immune system is compromised".  I think if I were around anybody that was even slightly sick, or had just been sick, I'd probably tank.  I'm going to just take some of the pills that cause me to sleep (the muscle cramping pills, maybe a pain pill, because my stomach really is hurting), and just try to sleep for the next 2 days.  Hopefully this feeling will go away by Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Do you remember the line, "Something's afoot at the Circle K?" - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

    Do you want to come over and lay around on my sofa Wednesday or Thursday afternoon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would, but I am at the hospital till it's time for mom to get home and feed:( Last round, I was at my parents and on that Saturday, EVERYBODY was gone and I was alone. If we get in that situation again, I'll have mom bring me over:)

    ReplyDelete