Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Not the greatest week...

I still can't write much because I'm on my phone. Despite having a totally amazing time hanging mith my mom last week, I've been having a really tough time. I got a weird infection, and all my energy is gone. Absolutely gone. The bloody noses have started again, but not anywhere near as severe as last time. Blood counts show both hemoglobin anemia and crazy low platelets (hence the bloody noses). Please pray for my blood counts, no more bloody noses, no more infections (this is my 4th since the new year), at least a little energy, and the endurance to make it through my last few chemos. I honestly don't know how I can do it two more times. Fyi, if you don't hear from me for a while, that's usually a sign that I'm not doing super great. But in the midst of it all, praise be to my god who has promised to keep me till the day of Christ Jesus. I for sure don't feel like praising right now. Thank you Lord that I still can though. Let everything that has breath... That means me:)

A special shout out to Tran and Paul for bringing food this week. You guys rock.

I have so many thoughts that I wish I could write... Another time I guess...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hillary,
    You don't know me, but I know your mom. I am praying for you. I'm sorry that you are having a rough time of it right now. I'll pray for your strength and for you to sense God's great love for you.

    I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust". Ps 91:2

    ReplyDelete