Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Feeling great today!!! And exciting news!!

I am feeling so great today!  I am NOT going to do what I did last time I felt great, which was run a ton of errands and help clean the whole house.  That caused a tanking of massive proportions from that day till today.  I'm not sure what I'll do with this new found energy.   Hopefully something productive while still relaxing.  (working on my Italian?  Binding a book?  Making some cards? ie: something productive but relaxing)

This has been a long time coming.  I've been in bed most everyday for most of the day hardly able to get up.  (But not nauseous!) I've had a gnarly sinus infection that made the whole right half of my face hurt, including my teeth (not fun).  But today!  Oh blessed today!  I woke up feeling pretty good!  AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (here is my big news that I'm so excited about)

One of my good friends, Rachel from Santa Barbara, texted me to see how I was doing.  We chatted for a while, and then suddenly she had an idea.  "Hillary!!  I'm going to New York to celebrate my 30th birthday from May 22-29!  All free lodging Hilton, Waldors Astoria, and Millenium Hilton!  Wanna? Wanna?!!"  Holy Cow!!!  Yes!!  Yes I would love to go to New York City with you and stay in a bunch of fancy hotels for free!!  (Just the hotels free.  Not the whole trip free).  It can't come at a better time!  That will be right at 2 months post chemo (so I should be back on my feet, I think?)  And her birthday and mine are 1 day apart (She's June 1 and I'm June 2) So it will be like a trip for BOTH of our birthdays!!  And it'll either fall on the week that John'll be gone for his high school senior trip, or it'll just give him a whole week to really work on his comps that he'll be taking at the beginning of June.

I am so excited!  This really gives me something to look forward to, and something to plan.  We are even going to see if we can get some SNL tickets!!!

OK!  I'm off to research all the possibilities!

(By the way, this is me looking REALLY excited!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment